5/02/2014

drooled #2

crochet can be so beautiful! I adore this stitch, I wouldn't know how to include it in a design right now, but it's so pretty anyway
-----
häkeln kann so schön sein! Diese Masche finde ich unfassbar schön, habe aber auch grade so gar keine Idee wofür man sie verwenden könnte

yummm! Hummus! doesn't this just look tempting? and I bet it tastes as good as it looks: Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus
-----
hmmmm Hummus, sieht der nicht einfach toll aus? und ich wette der schmeckt so toll wie er aussieht, gerösteter Knoblauch, Rosmarin und Kürbis

a heart shaped book mark! how cute is this? and so easy to do too
-----
ein herzförmiges Lesezeichen, wie toll ist das denn bitte? Und mit Sicherheit supereinfach nachzunähen

ok I'm not the type to backpack anymore (I'm getting older and wiser) but this clever idea how to save space with packing is brilliant, the link also includes other fab ideas to save weight when packing!
-----
also ich bin inzwischen nicht mehr der Typ um zu campen, aber diese Idee Platz zu sparen hat mich dann doch umgehauen! Im link findet ihr auch noch andere tolle Tipps

baking with apples, I know autumn is the time of year for apple cakes but these are so cute I def! have to make them a lot earlier. The blog is in German and she uses a yeast dough for her "cupcakes" but I think the picture gives you a good idea how to make them
-----
mit Äpfeln zu backen ist toll, auch wenn klassischerweise der Herbst dafür gedacht ist. Diese kleinen Törtchen sind aber soo schön, die werde ich definitiv früher machen. Der Blog ist übrigens auf deutsch, klickt einfach auf das Bild

and last not least something so adorable I hardly find words:
-----
und zum guten Schluß noch etwas so schönes, dass ich kaum Worte dafür finde:

Happy Friday and a kiss X Diana

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Diana!
    I also liek thigns useful and pretty aat teh same time. The packing idea is awesome! I shall try next time we go somewhere.
    My browser will not load the last picture :(
    Ah, come on, apple cakes are welcome any time of the year! yey!
    That crochet stitch can be used for tunic\top I suppose. :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, a tunic/dress is a really good idea. Maybe the last picture is too big, of you click it it will open the source, you should see it there. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.