2/28/2009

going to bear-lin

I'm heading to Berlin for this weekend.


I made nutella-oatmeal-cookies for this weekend. They smelled better before baking but still taste pretty good. And let's hope we get ice cream, cause these are cookies that yell for ice cream!
(mine looke prettty much like the on Nicole's site, except I baked them only about 8 minutes or until they started flattening - they burn very quickly.


p.s. thanks alot for your comments on the tutorials I plan, and thanks for your ideas and questions, I will include them in my tutorials.

1 Kommentar:

  1. oh wie schade, hättest du doch mal eher gepiept - vielleicht hätten wir zeit für nen gemeinsamen kaffee gefunden, es hätte mich gefreut.

    vielleicht beim nächsten mal?

    hab viel spass in meiner stadt & geniesse das wochenende (wir haben extra für dich heute vormittag die sonne rausgelassen ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.