7/20/2008

I am in raptures


I made the green seahorse yesterday and its soooooo adorable, I realy really fell in love with this, even if it's not even finished.
See the cute bending at the end of the tail? the lovely little snout? the oh so yummy belly?, it's even more charming than the orange pal I posted on on friday.
and what is very strange the body is only 8.5 inches / 21 cm high and I used 90 rows to complete it, ninety !!!, woah!, other dolls like the fairies (here or here) also are about that size and they don't consume as many rounds, not even close, I don't believe how differnt shapes get just by changing the techniques.

oh and also it uses great as a microphone replacement ^_^ just grab it by it's tail and start to behave like a superstar, hehe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.