1/30/2008

merry christmas?

maybe a little late, but last weekend my friends and I had our litle chirstmas party. It's been really nice, with some holiday music in the background, some santa-decoration and the remnants from the christmas tree and a yummi roasted chicken from the oven.
it's been really cool, we played some games and finally presented each other our gifts.

this is what I gave:
Froggy, filled with grape kernels, it really feels good, the little kernels feel smooth, and the test (only one) I made in my microwave makes me think, that froggy will keep warm in these cold (and more often rainy) winter days.


and

Monster
I've seen something like this on etsy, but couldn't find it again to purchase one, so I made one myself. I found the idea to have a monster pet to keep watch over your remote control very cool. And it turned out to be a very loved gift. My friend touched Monster over and over again.


It made me happy to see them happy.

so, finally, I hope you all had a very merry christmas

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.